Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,051 (£4,628) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)