Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,424 (£5,027) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)