Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.894 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,381 (£4,901) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)