Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,431 (€4,564) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)