Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,932 (€5,085) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)