Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,220 (€2,685) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)