Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,201 (€2,634) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)