Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,481 (₨142,884) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (25 minutes ago)