Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,827 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 753 (₨68,468) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (18 minutes ago)