Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21538 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,615 (R$ 7,500) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)