Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22535 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,948 (R$ 13,082) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)