Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01414 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,338 (Php165,357) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)