Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01333 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,285 (Php96,386) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)