Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,745 (¥267,960) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bergen costs kr 14 (33 minutes ago)