Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21007 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,261 (S/. 10,762) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (37 minutes ago)