Cost of living comparison between Ibb, Yemen and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 JOD / YER
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,549 (900,557 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)