Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,250 ($3,172) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)