Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,252 ($1,773) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)