Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,586 (1,589,199 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)