Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,187 (973,530 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)