Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,384 (697,346 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)