Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00225 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,386 (1,062,013 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)