Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,535 (782,540 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (44 minutes ago)