Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,285 (646,735 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)