Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16746 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,682 (10,045 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (39 minutes ago)