Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16614 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,809 (10,887 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)