Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17982 JOD / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,936 prices entered by 170 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)