Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,957 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 75% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 782 (₨115,738) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (42 minutes ago)