Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,091 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 75% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 772 (₨114,007) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £10,750 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)