Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 158 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 76% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 400 (₨65,162) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)