Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04024 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,185 (E£ 29,448) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (25 minutes ago)