Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10670 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,213 (元11,372) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)