Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10737 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,366 (元12,723) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (29 minutes ago)