Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10356 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,566 (元24,782) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)