Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10291 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,546 (元24,738) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (15 minutes ago)