Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10899 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,227 (元11,259) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)