Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11294 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,237 (元10,949) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)