Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,632 (€3,495) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)