Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09737 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,701 (Q17,469) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)