Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09660 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,197 (Q33,094) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)