Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09658 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,691 (Q17,504) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)