Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09641 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,696 (Q17,592) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)