Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20743 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,897 (S/. 9,145) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)