Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21779 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,189 (S/. 5,459) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)