Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02359 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,412 (59,842 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)