Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,445 (59,575 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)