Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02221 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,579 (116,127 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)