Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02026 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,846 (140,449 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)