Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02068 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,678 (129,495 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)