Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02046 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,632 (128,629 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)