Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02135 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,496 (70,096 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)