Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35908 JOD / BYN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 738 (2,054 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (25 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (34 minutes ago)