Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36668 JOD / BYN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 904 (2,465 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)