Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11201 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,193 (kr19,583) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)