Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10224 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,389 (kr33,144) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)