Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10969 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,927 (kr17,572) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)