Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09041 JOD / SBD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,209 (46,557 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)