Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09112 JOD / SBD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,438 (26,760 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)