Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09028 JOD / SBD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,746 (52,568 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)