Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09094 JOD / SBD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,350 (47,829 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 2 hours ago)