Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09008 JOD / SBD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,756 (52,801 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)