Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 JOD / BYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 59% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,269 (35,909,600 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (33 minutes ago)