Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 65% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 552 (401,547 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)