Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11177 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,411 (元12,620) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)