Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10556 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,592 (元15,086) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)