Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,166 (AU$7,704) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (31 minutes ago)