Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,087 (AU$7,733) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)