Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.526 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,433 (AU$8,437) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)