Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,545 (AU$8,357) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)