Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,217 (AU$7,959) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (34 minutes ago)