Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18245 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,608 (GH₵19,775) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)