Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16082 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,686 (GH₵10,487) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (43 minutes ago)