Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16086 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,676 (GH₵10,416) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)