Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15407 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,690 (GH₵10,970) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)