Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16543 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,279 (GH₵19,820) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)