Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 984 (₨89,424) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)