Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01046 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,046 (₨99,973) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)