Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,201 (¥352,953) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)