Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00681 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,343 (¥638,145) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (35 minutes ago)