Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,232 (¥673,167) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)