Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20154 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 105% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,698 (18,348 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)