Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19535 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,736 (19,123 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)