Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19916 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,031 (15,217 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)