Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19172 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,789 (30,195 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)