Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,893 (€3,758) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)