Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,523 (€1,860) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)