Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,706 (€2,037) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)