Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10482 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,492 (元14,229) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)