Cost of living comparison between Hengyang, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10282 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,442 (元23,750) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)