Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11203 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,528 (元13,635) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)