Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08519 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,545 (29,880 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (39 minutes ago)