Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08768 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,463 (28,089 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)