Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07825 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,322 (55,231 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)