Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08185 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,266 (52,121 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (36 minutes ago)