Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08407 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,245 (26,709 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)