Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07709 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,512 (58,523 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)