Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10329 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,090 (元20,233) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)