Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,187 (3,087 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)