Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,245 (3,162 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 2,100 in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)