Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,252 (3,175 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (42 minutes ago)