Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,142 (3,019 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (38 minutes ago)