Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,047 (2,891 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)