Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,308 (3,263 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)