Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,278 (3,226 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (26 minutes ago)