Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,903 (5,507 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)