Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,687 (€4,904) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (26 minutes ago)