Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 293% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 11,780 (9,584,134 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)