Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 308% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 12,763 (9,867,716 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)