Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 307% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 12,730 (9,810,245 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)