Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 295% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 11,859 (9,151,771 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)