Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 272% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,325 (4,994,110 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)