Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10680 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,070 (元19,383) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (44 minutes ago)