Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,030 ($5,696) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)