Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,689 ($5,216) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)