Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,926 ($5,550) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)