Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,997 ($2,818) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)