Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 127 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)