Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,448 (€4,518) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)