Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,694 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,136 (€2,569) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)