Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,708 (元26,184) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)