Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11179 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,678 (元15,011) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)