Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29540 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,093 (10,469 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)