Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,575 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28388 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,336 (4,706 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (about 2 hours ago)