Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27309 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,272 (4,657 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)