Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29413 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,112 (3,781 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)