Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00666 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,774 (¥266,604) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)