Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 724 (﷼ 36,032,856) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)