Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,097 (﷼ 49,229,591) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (39 minutes ago)