Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07982 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,244 (53,164 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (41 minutes ago)