Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07943 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,203 (52,914 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)