Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 997 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07760 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,200 (54,117 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 2 hours ago)