Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00628 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,868 (¥616,042) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)