Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,216 (39,023,064 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)