Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,162 (68,976,685 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)