Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10384 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,096 (元10,557) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)